We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Perfect for your home or office workstation, the TLP615 Protect It!® 6-Outlet Surge Protector features a surge protection rating of 790 joules to defend your sensitive electronic components against strong surges and spikes. In fact, Tripp Lite will repair or replace any connected equipment damaged by surges up to $20,000 for life (valid in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico only).Because residential power outlets have three wires—hot line (H), neutral (N) and ground (G)—the TLP615 protects all three, covering the two protection modes: full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G/H-G). It also filters out electromagnetic interference (EMI) and radio frequency interference (RFI) that can disrupt your electronics and inflict hardware damage or data loss.Your devices plug into six NEMA 5-15R outlets, one of which is placed at the end to accept a bulky transformer without blocking adjacent outlets. An integrated 15A circuit breaker protects all outlets and shuts down connected equipment in case of overload. The lighted on/off switch provides one-touch control over connected equipment. A diagnostic LED confirms your connected equipment is protected.The 15-foot (4.8-meter) AC power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug gives you enough flexibility to reach distant outlets while fitting easily into your workstation or home theater setup. Keyhole slots incorporated into the bottom panel provide convenient wall or desk mounting options for the light gray plastic housing.
790-Joule Surge Protection for Home or Office Electronics
- Protects your computer, printer, scanner, router, modem and other small home electronics against even the strongest surges and spikes
- Recommended for any desktop, network or home electronics application requiring AC line protection
- Full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G/H-G) line surge suppression
- Filters out disruptive EMI/RFI line noise that can cause equipment damage or data loss
- Exceeds IEEE 587 Category A and B surge suppression specifications
6 Outlets Accept Wide Range of Electronic Devices
- 6 NEMA 5-15R AC outlets accept most computers and peripherals
- Special end outlet designed for bulky transformers without blocking other outlets
Premium Safety Features
- Lighted on/off switch provides one-touch control over connected equipment
- Automatic shutoff permanently cuts power to outlets if protection circuit is incapacitated, preventing equipment damage and indicating replacement is required
- Diagnostic LED confirms protection status at a glance
- Conforms to current UL 1449 3rd Edition safety standards
- ABS fire retardant plastic case provides extra safety and durability
Fits Effortlessly Into Your Workstation
- 15 ft. AC power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug reaches distant outlets
- Keyhole slots on bottom panel provide convenient wall or desk mounting options
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.