5000VA line interactive UPS system for server, network and telecommunications equipment. 5kVA UPS with internal batteries installs in only 3 rack spaces with a depth of only 635mm / 25 inches. High 98% line-power efficiency rating reduces energy consumption and BTU heat output. Expandable battery runtime with optional BP48V24-2U (limit 1), BP48V60RT-3U (multi-pack compatible) and BP48V27-2US (multi-pack compatible) external battery packs. Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) switches to battery-derived AC output during power failures and extreme voltage variations. Line interactive Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) offers voltage boost during brownouts and voltage reduction during overvoltage conditions to maintain regulated 230v output over an input range of 170-282V. Supports hardwire input. Includes C19 and C13 output receptacles. Network-grade AC surge and noise suppression. Network management interfaces support communications via USB, DB9 serial and slot for network management card options. Supports simultaneous detailed monitoring of equipment load levels, self-test data and utility power conditions via all 3 network interfaces at once. PowerAlert UPS monitoring software is available via free download. Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface. 3-stage metered current monitoring and battery charge status LEDs. Utility power and voltage regulation LEDs. Audible alarm. Self-test. 4-post rackmount installation accessories included; 2-9USTAND tower kit and 2POSTRMKITHD two post rack mounting accessories available. Field-replaceable, hot-swappable internal batteries and external battery packs.
- 5000VA/3750 watt max. output power capacity compatible with International 230V input voltage
- 3U rack/tower UPS installs in standard 19 inch rack enclosures with an installed depth of only 635mm / 25in
- Protects sensitive networking equipment from blackouts, voltage fluctuations and transient surges
- Line Interactive Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) corrects 230V nominal input from 170 to 282VAC to usable 230V levels without consuming battery power
- AVR circuits boost undervoltages from 170 to 199V by 12% and reduce overvoltages from 245 to 282V by 12%
- Network interfaces support simultaneous communications via USB, DB9 serial or contact closure and slot for network management card options
- Compatible with Tripp Lite UPS management card options TLNETCARD, WEBCARDLX and SNMPWEBCARD
- Optional WEBCARDLX (sold separately) with the latest version of PowerAlert Device Manager firmware (PADM20) provides enhanced remote management capabilities
- PADM20 and PowerAlert Element Manager (PAEM) form a powerful tool for expanding maintenance functions in large installations, including firmware update checks and backup and restoration of device configurations
- USB & Serial ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite's PowerAlert software
- Built-in Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface with cable
- Sine wave output in AC and battery mode
- Expandable runtime with optional BP48V24-2U (limit 1), BP48V60RT-3U (multi-pack compatible) and BP48V27-2US (multi-pack compatible) external battery packs
- Half/full load runtime of 20/8.5 minutes with internal batteries
- Intelligent battery management system extends battery life
- Includes 11 output receptacles (3 C19/8 C13)
- Hardwire input AC connection
- 3 stage metered LEDs offer current monitoring and battery charge level
- Mains power and voltage regulation LEDs offer at-a-glance power status information
- Front panel switches support self-test and alarm cancel functions
- Included adjustable mounting rails support installation in 4 post 19 inch racks
- Supports upright tower placement with optional 2-9USTAND accessory
- CE, GOST, SASO listed
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.