We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Tripp Lite's IBAR12-20T offers network-grade surge and noise suppression in a versatile all-metal multi-mount cabinet with L5-20P twist-lock input plug and 20-amp capacity. Detachable mounting flanges are configurable for rack mount, wall mount and under-counter installation. Uses only 1 rack space (1U) when installed in any 19 inch EIA standard rack. Features network grade AC surge suppression with EMI/RFI noise filtering. Outlets are arranged in exclusive isolated filter banks to limit noise interaction among connected items. Includes 12 outlets (2 front mounted 15-amp/10 rear mounted 20- amp), 4.57 m (15-ft.) power cord and power switch. Diagnostic LEDs indicate AC present, line fault and protection status.
- Versatile all-metal cabinet with detachable mounting flanges allows rackmount, wallmount, undercounter and other creative mounting options.
- Uses one rack space (1U) in standard 19 inch rack ("zero U" mounting possible in many racks).
- 3840 joules/60,000 amp network-grade AC surge suppression with EMI/RFI filtering.
- 12 output receptacles outlets (2 front mounted NEMA 5-15R/10 rear mounted NEMA 5-20R)
- 15 foot AC cord with NEMA L5-20P straight-in plug connection.
- Diagnostic LEDs confirm proper wiring and suppressor operation.
- Front panel switch controls power to all outlets.
- 20 amp electrical capacity with circuit breaker.
- 120VAC, 50/60Hz electrical compatibility.
- $25,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (USA, Canada & Puerto Rico only).
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.