Line interactive simulated sine wave rack/tower convertible UPSs Designed to support network servers, small rack environments, security CCTV & DVR, Telecom & VoIP
The Minuteman PRO-RT Series UPS offers automatic voltage regulation and versatile configuration options for a range of small to medium load applications.
Perfect Protection For Rack-Mount Systems
The PRO-RT Series is a value-priced, yet feature-rich UPS incorporating line-interactive technology that preserves battery power by providing voltage regulation during brownouts or voltage sags. The PRO-RT Series can be used to support servers, telecom or VoIP systems, security systems, plus many other applications.
The PRO-RT UPSs include many useful features such as load-shedding with two load banks, independent battery bypass, plus auto-re-start when power is restored after an extended power outage.
- Protection from Spikes, Surges, Brownouts, and Blackouts
- Buck and boost Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) function
- All outlets are battery and surge-protected
- RJ11 / RJ45 spike/surge protection for phone/fax/ modem/network connections (1Gb)
- Coax protection for satellite/cable
- Rack/tower Installation2U rack height or wall mounting with optional kit.
- Minuteman SentryHD Software
- Automatically saves and shuts down unfinished or open applications programs
- Powers down your devices during blackouts
- Provides comprehensive power monitoring
- USB CommunicationsNo special USB drivers are required. The USB is automatically recognized by Microsoft Windows as HID-compliant devices – similar to a mouse or a keyboard.
- SNMP CompatibleEach PRO-RT unit can be managed on a network with the addition of an optional SNMP management card. (NC models includes a pre-installed network card).
- Fax/Modem/Network/Coax Line ProtectionThe PRO-RT UPS provides a low cost means of protecting fax/modem/network lines.
- Independent Battery BypassProvides voltage regulation with surge and spike protection even when batteries are weak or dead.
- Auto-restartWhen power returns after an extended outage and the batteries have been fully drained, the UPS automatically restarts and provides power to attached devices if acceptable AC is present.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.