We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
1000VA on-line, double-conversion UPS system for critical server, network and telecommunications equipment. 2U rackmount form factor with an installed depth of only 13.5 inches. Extended runtime available with optional BP24V15RT2U (limit 1), BP24V28-2U (limit 1), BP24V70-3U (multi-pack compatible) or BP24V36-2US (multi-pack compatible) external battery packs. Full-time sine wave 120V output with +/-2% voltage regulation. Online, double-conversion Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) actively converts raw incoming AC power to DC, then re-converts output back to completely regulated, filtered AC output. Operates continuously without using battery power during brownouts to 65V and overvoltages to 150V. Highly efficient operation in optional economy mode saves BTU heat output and energy costs. NEMA 5-15P input plug; NEMA 5-15R output receptacles. Network-grade AC surge and noise suppression. Zero transfer time between AC and battery operation. Network management interfaces support simultaneous communications via USB port, DB9 serial port and pre-installed WEBCARDLX network management interface card. The Java-free HTML5-based WEBCARDLX interface enables full remote access for site power and UPS status monitoring, configuration, control and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network. Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities. Protocols supported include HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP. Built-in DB9 port offers both enhanced RS-232 enabled monitoring data, plus contact closure monitoring ability. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X.Supports simultaneous detailed monitoring of equipment load levels, self-test data and utility power conditions via all 3 network interfaces. PowerAlert UPS monitoring software is available via free download. Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface. Integrated two-bank PDU switching supports load shedding and remote reboot of connected equipment. 3-stage metered current monitoring and battery charge status LEDs. LED display panel easily rotates for viewing in rackmount or tower configurations. Dataline surge suppression for dialup, DSL or network Ethernet connection. Utility power and voltage regulation LEDs. Audible alarm. Self-test. Fault-tolerant auto-bypass mode. 4-post rackmount accessories included; 2-9USTAND tower kit and 2POSTRMKITWM 2-post rack & wallmount accessories available. Field-replaceable, hot-swappable internal batteries and external battery packs. $250,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico only).
- SmartOnline high performance UPS system is ideal for critical voice, data, medical and industrial network applications
- True on-line, double-conversion UPS provides perfectly regulated sine wave output within 2% of 120V under all usage conditions
- Maintains continuous operation through blackouts, voltage fluctuations and surges with zero transfer time
- Highly efficient operation in optional economy mode setting, saving BTU heat output and energy costs
- Removes harmonic distortion, fast electrical impulses, frequency variations and other hard to solve power problems not addressed by other UPS types
- Corrects line voltage conditions as low as 65V and as high as 150V back to 120V (+/-2%) values
- Standard internal battery set offers 14 minutes runtime at half load (400W) and 4.5 minutes at full load (800W)
- Extended runtime available with optional BP24V15RT2U (limit 1), BP24V28-2U (limit 1), BP24V70-3U (multi-pack compatible) and BP24V36-2US (multi-pack compatible) external battery packs
- Some external battery configurations require the use of Tripp Lite's External Battery Configuration Software (see manual)
- Intelligent battery management system extends battery life
- Compact rackmount form factor installs using only 2 rack spaces (2U) with a maximum installed depth of only 13.5 inches
- Ships with all mounting accessories for 4 post rackmount installation
- Optional 2POSTRMKITWM enables 2 post rackmount or wallmount installation
- Optional 2-9USTAND accessory enables small-footprint upright tower placement
- Fault tolerant electronic bypass maintains utility output during a variety of UPS fault conditions
- Network interfaces support simultaneous communications via built-in USB, DB9 serial / contact-closure and pre-installed WEBCARDLX network management card
- WEBCARDLX interface allows full remote access for power monitoring, configuration, control and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH
- Optional E2 sensors enable site monitoring of temperature, humidity and contact-closure status
- Reduce Service Calls with Auto Probe Autonomous Device Management. Auto Probe feature (Firmware 15.5.2 and greater) of the LX Platform Interface checks the connectivity status of any networked device and automatically takes one or more user-configured actions if the device fails to respond; actions include outlet reboot, set SNMP traps, SNMP OID sets, and even script execution when used in conjunction with the Tripp Lite PowerAlert Network Shutdown Agent (PANSA)
- HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X
- USB & Serial ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite's PowerAlert software
- Built-in Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface with cable
- NEMA 5-15P input plug/NEMA 5-15R output receptacles
- Integrated 2 bank switched PDU enables remote outlet management for load shedding or remote reboot of inpidual devices (each load bank consists of one outlet)
- Front panel LEDs offer current monitoring and battery charge level information
- Single line TEL/DSL or network Ethernet line surge suppression
- $250,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico only)
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.