The Intel S4510 Entry SATA solid-state drives (SSDs) for Lenovo servers use Intel 3D NAND TLC Flash Memory technology with a fast SATA interface to provide an affordable solution with industry leading performance. These drives offer improved performance and significantly improved endurance. The S4510 SSDs are optimized for read-intensive applications such as boot, web servers, lower data rate operational databases and analytics.
- Cost-effective Intel 3D NAND TLC Flash Memory
- SATA TLC solid-state drive with high read performance and consistently low latencies to fulfill client needs in the enterprise space
- High reliability and enhanced ruggedness
- Energy savings, with low write power consumption
- Absence of moving parts to reduce potential failure points in the server
- S.M.A.R.T. support
- Advanced Encrypting Standard (AES) encryption
- Full end-to-end data path protection
- Thermal throttling to extend the life of the drive
- Enhanced power loss data protection
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.