The B155-003-HD-V2 3-Port Mini DisplayPort 1.2 to HDMI MST Hub connects up to three HDMI monitors to the Mini DisplayPort (MDP) output on your computer. Ideal for digital signage in schools, churches, conference rooms, trade shows, hotels and retail outlets, this hub allows you to display the same image on all three monitors, extend the desktop across them, or combine all three as one large monitor in video wall mode.
The B155-003-HD-V2 is compliant with DisplayPort 1.2 and backward compatible with versions 1.1 and 1.1a with the feature set being limited to that of your equipment. It supports Ultra High Definition (UHD) video resolutions up to 4K @ 60 Hz (3840 x 2160). In video wall mode, it supports expanded resolutions, such as 5760 x 1080 in a horizontal 1 x 3 monitor configuration or 1920 x 3240 in a vertical 3 x 1 configuration.
This MST hub also supports HDCP, EDID, DDC and 48-bit Deep Color (16 bits per channel), as well as DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD and 7.1-channel surround sound audio. It works with all operating systems. Plug-and-play convenience means no software or drivers are needed. A built-in six-inch cable connects directly to a MDP source. LEDs indicate when the monitors are receiving a signal. The B155-003-HD-V2 complies with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
Connects Up to 3 HDMI Monitors to Your Computer’s Mini DisplayPort Output.
- Ideal for digital signs in schools, churches, conference rooms, trade shows and retail settings.
- Displays same image on 3 monitors simultaneously in mirror mode.
- Extends desktop across 3 monitors in extended mode.
- Combines 3 monitors into one large monitor in video wall mode.
- Built-in 6 in. cable connects directly to MDP source
- LEDs indicate when monitors are receiving a signal.
Meets the Latest Performance Standards
- Supports UHD video resolutions up to 4K @ 60 Hz (3840 x 2160).
- Supports expanded resolutions in video wall mode, such as 5760 x 1080 in horizontal 1 x 3 configuration.
- Supports HDCP, EDID and DDC.
- Supports 48-bit Deep Color (16 bits per channel).
- Supports DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD and 7.1-channel surround sound audio.
Easy to Use Almost Anywhere.
- Works with all operating systems.
- Plug and play—no software or drivers required.
- Complies with Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
- Computer with DisplayPort 1.2-compatible graphics card (e.g. AMD Radeon with AMD Eyefinity) required for video wall mode.
- Backward compatible with most DisplayPort 1.1a equipment running current graphics drivers with feature set limited to that of your equipment. Compatibility with older graphics cards not guaranteed.
- Mac OS X does not support MST for NVIDIA and Intel Graphics Processor Units, limiting video display on connected monitors to mirror mode.
- Maximum supported video resolutions and number of monitors depend on your graphics card. Check graphics card specifications to determine its capabilities.
- Monitor(s) with HDMI input.
- B155-003-HD-V2 3-Port Mini DisplayPort 1.2 to HDMI MST Hub.
- External power supply w/NEMA 1-15P plug and 5 ft. cord (Input: 100–240V, 50/60 Hz, 0.5A; Output: 5V, 2A).
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.