We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
The B155-004-HD-V2 4-Port Mini DisplayPort 1.2 to HDMI MST Hub connects up to four HDMI monitorsto the Mini DisplayPort (MDP) output on your computer. Ideal for digital signage in schools, churches,conference rooms, trade shows, hotels and retail outlets, this hub allows you to display the same imageon all four monitors, extend the desktop across them, or combine all four as one large monitor in videowall mode.
The B155-004-HD-V2 is compliant with DisplayPort 1.2 and backward compatible with versions 1.1 and1.1a with the feature set being limited to that of your equipment. It supports high-definition videoresolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) per monitor. In video wall mode, it supports expanded resolutions,such as 4K @ 60 Hz (3840 x 2160) in a 2 x 2 monitor configuration or 7680 x 1080 in a vertical 4 x 1configuration.
This MST hub also supports HDCP, EDID, DDC and 48-bit Deep Color (16 bits per channel), as well asDTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD and 7.1-channel surround sound audio. It works with all operating systems. Plugand-play convenience means no software or drivers are needed. A built-in six-inch cable connects directlyto a MDP source. LEDs indicate when the monitors are receiving a signal. The B155-004-HD-V2 complies with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
Connects Up to 4 HDMI Monitors to Your Computer’s Mini DisplayPort Output
- Ideal for digital signs in schools, churches, conference rooms, trade shows and retail settings.
- Displays same image on 4 monitors simultaneously in mirror mode.
- Extends desktop across 4 monitors in extended mode.
- Combines 4 monitors into one large monitor in video wall mode.
- Built-in 6 in. cable connects directly to MDP source.
- LEDs indicate when monitors are receiving a signal.
Meets the Latest Performance Standards
- Supports HD video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) per monitorSupports expanded resolutions in video wall mode, such as 4K @ 60 Hz (3840 x 2160) in a 2 x 2monitor configuration or 7680 x 1080 in a vertical 4 x 1 configuration.
- Supports HDCP, EDID and DDC.
- Supports 48-bit Deep Color (16 bits per channel).
- Supports DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD and 7.1-channel surround sound audio.
Easy to Use Almost Anywhere
- Works with all operating systems.
- Plug and play—no software or drivers required.
- Complies with Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.