We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Tripp Lite's TLP1008TEL offers economical AC surge suppression for protection of workstations, PCs, telecom systems, home electronics and other sensitive equipment. The TLP1008TEL features 10 outlets, an 2.43 m (8-ft.) cord with a space-saving right-angle plug, and diagnostic LEDs to warn of suppressor damage. The unit has a surge suppression rating of 2395 joules to shield equipment from line noise and the strongest surges. Built-in RJ11 jacks prevent surges from damaging your modem/fax/phone equipment.
- 10 outlets with integrated child safety covers.
- 8-ft. cord with space-saving right-angle plug.
- Built-in RJ11 jacks prevent surges from damaging your modem/fax equipment — built-in splitter protects two devices sharing a single line; 6-ft. telephone cord included.
- Surge suppression rating: 2395 joules.
- EMI/RFI noise filtering.
- 15 amp resettable circuit breaker.
- Diagnostic LEDs confirm suppressor "protection present" (green) and "grounded" (red) status.
- Includes full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G / H-G) line surge suppression.
- Can accommodate up to 5 transformers without blocking remaining outlets.
- Keyhole supports for wall mounting.
- Failsafe shutdown mode.
- Lighted power switch.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.