We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Tripp Lite's SU6000XFMR2U step-down, isolation transformer converts 208 or 240V input from any generator, utility or UPS high voltage source to 120V low voltage output. 208 or 240V 30A input connection supported via hardware or included L6-30P input plug. 8 5-15/20R and 4 5-15R output receptacles accommodate 5-15P and 5-20P equipment plugs. Built-in L6-30R outlet supports one high voltage L6-30P plug. Supports 2U rackmount installation in 4 post racks with included brackets. Supports 2 post rackmount installation with optional 2POSTRMKITWM. Supports upright tower installation with 2-9USTAND.
- Step-down/isolation transformer converts high voltage 208 or 240V input from generator, utility or UPS to low voltage 120V output.
- 6kVA/6,000 watt power handling capacity.
- 12 built-in NEMA 5-15/20R output receptacles accept common 5-15P and 5-20P equipment plugs; built-in L6-30R outlet supports one high voltage L6-30P plug.
- Included mounting accessories support 2U installation in 4 post rack enclosures with a max depth requirement of only 27.25 inches.
- Optional 2POSTRMKITHD enables 2 post relay-rack installation.
- Optional 2-9USTAND accessory enables upright tower installation.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.