- Always on, hardware-based encryption: dedicated AES 256-bit XTS mode crypto engine
- Rapid key zeroization for secure redeployment
- Self-destruct mode for protection against brute force attacks
- All encryption, administration and authentication performed on the DL3 unit
- Supports two roles: Administrator to set policy, User to access data
- Strong password rule (non sequential, repeating, alpha + numeric, minimum 8 characters)
- Compatible with DataLocker SafeConsole® to manage multiple devices (Firmware 2.21 or higher)
- Multi-lingual user interface (English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, and Korean)
EASY FAST AND SECURE
With advanced features like a rotating keypad, self destruct mode, lightning fast USB 3.0 connection and high capacity storage with SSD options, you’ll never look at external storage the same way again.
Say goodbye to complicated software or drivers – all DL3 encryption, administration, and authentication are performed on the unit itself and managed through easy-to-use touch screen technology.
The rotating keypad prevents surface analysis for fingerprint or pattern examination and the self-destruct mode wipes the encryption key after a customizable set number of failed password attempts.
The keypad features an alphanumeric, backlit, patented touchpad allowing you to set a strong password for ultimate security. Combine that with 100% hardware based AES 256-bit encryption, and you can rest assured your data is secured.
The DL3 supports an administrator password (full permissions) and a user password (limited permissions) to control access to advanced menu options. The Auto-Lock and Read-Only are advanced features accessible from the administrator menu that ensure your data is protected and uncompromised.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.