DataLocker DL3 FE Encrypted External Hard Drive
The DL3 FE (FIPS Edition) sets a new standard for encrypted portable storage. It is the first and only encrypted external hard drive to feature dual crypto processors. Your data undergoes two passes of 256 bit encryption, using two different independently generated random keys for unsurpassed security.
FIPS 140-2 INSIDE
For management requirements an optional firmware update is available that allows DL3 to be managed by the SafeConsole management server.
- Absolutely no software or drivers.
- Supports alpha and numeric based passwords, plus the # and * characters.
- Optional RFID based 2-factor authentication (RFID version must be purchased – no conversion or upgrade is available).
- 2-pass encryption: first pass is AES 256-bit XTS mode; second pass is FIPS 140-2 validated AES 256-bit CBC mode.
- Self destruct security mode (mitigate brute force hacking).
- Keypad randomization (mitigate surface analysis).
- Super-speed USB 3.0 interface (compatible with USB 2.0).
- Rapid secure wipe (rapid key zeroization).
- Supports an administrator password (full permissions) and a user password (limited permissions).
- Removable silicone protective guard.
- Read Only Mode – Allows the device administrator to lock the drive as “Read Only”, users can only view the contents but can not change or erase it.
- Auto-Lock – Allows the device administrator to set a timer which disconnects the drive after a set period of inactivity.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.