The AWC129 is a compact, coaxial-driver, 2-way, highly weather-resistant full-range loudspeaker system which is ideal for speech and music in a wide variety of applications, including sports facilities, racetracks, stadiums, fairgrounds, rodeos, skating rinks, themed entertainment venues, cruise ships, water parks, outdoor background music/paging systems, swimming pools, and a wide variety of other outdoor or indoor venue types.
- Highly weather-resistant IP56 rating
- Consistent 90° x 90° broadband pattern control
- Components: • 300 mm (12 in) woofer with Kevlar-reinforced cone and 75 mm (3 in) voice coil. • 25 mm (1 in) exit compression driver with unique patented design and high temperature polymer diaphragm.
- Extraordinary clarity for speech, with extended frequency response for music.
- Advanced high-slope crossover network for constant coverage and smooth, natural midrange.
- 400 Watt power handling (average continuous pink noise) with high sensitivity provides high SPL capability.
- High-power passive crossover network.
- Overload protection
- 55 Hz – 20 kHz frequency response.
- 200 Watt 70V/100V multi-tap (built-in transformer) direct 8Ω low-impedance.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.